SPRING 2020 NEWSLETTER
A big hello to all our fellow travellers and supporters. We are still here – well actually at present we have nowhere to go but we are working on that!
First of all, a big thank you to everyone for being so understanding with cancellation of tours and re-scheduling. Lots of people have contacted us just to give their best wishes and kind words – let me tell you its been very appreciated and a great pick me up. Anne-Marie and I have been busy re-scheduling our calendar for tours in 2021. Fingers crossed the rest of our programme for 2020 from Kangaroo Island and Renmark Rose Festival – it is going ahead!!!. Please do not worry about paying deposits etc yet. We will be in touch with all passengers when we know fully what is happening and final payments can then be made.
If you have already paid a deposit then this will be carried over to the re-scheduled tour. So definite tours are:
- Kangaroo Island & Renmark Rose Festival. We are travelling by coach via Dubbo and Broken Hill – express outward bound and touring on return journey. ****Departure date is now 13th October ******
- Bathurst Cherries & Berries – I might get you all a job picking fruit as you know there is a shortage of itinerant workers! No, we will just go and have a very safe good time. I am even wearing my kilt to Abercrombie House- woo hoo!!
- A mini escape to Port Stephens and Nelson’s Bay. A return trip to the site of our Mystery Tour last year – a great time had by all.
- Our Mystery Christmas Luncheon – date to be confirmed – with a little difference this year. Put your name on the list but we will let you know about payment at a later date.
- Our Christmas tour to Jindabyne and the Snowy Mountains. All the fun of festivities at Christmas with some great touring staying at the plush Horizon’s Resort overlooking Lake Jindabyne itself.
- New Year’s Eve to Tamworth and Wallabadah Picnic Races on New Year Day. A slight doubt over this one but we are keeping our fingers crossed.
- Into the end of January for Tasmania, Hobart and the Wooden Boat Festival. I just love taking travellers to Tassie and this tour is up there with the best of them. Book on now.
Check out rest of the Calendar for 2021 for expended touring and stay in touch with us for our day tour schedule which will be released to coincide with our Mystery Christmas Tour.
Our office is still closed - as such - but Anne-Marie and I are there intermittently so if you need any information please phone and we will get it out to you. Hopefully we will be back to normal opening hours in the near future.
Lastly we have all safety measures in place for all our travelling and we have registered our COVID Safe Plan with the appropriate authorities. So here’s to staying well, happy and safe and we look forward to seeing you on our next adventure.
Henryk & all the crew at Holiday Coast Tours
Holiday Coast Tours itineraries may be subject to change without notice. Whilst every effort is made to adhere to the itinerary as provided, Holiday Coast Tours reserves the right to alter the touring and attractions as dictated by circumstances and conditions outside the company’s control. Alterations may be made to ensure the smooth running of the tour.
Every attempt will be made to ensure the alterations do not adversely effect the operation of the tour. Holiday Coast Tours will not be held responsible for weather based cancellations or those closures made at the venue’s discretion.
Passengers are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance in case of cancellation or curtailment expenses, loss of luggage or illness etc.
CANCELLATIONS & AMENDMENTS:
Cancellation fees will be levied relative to the amount of notice given:
42 days or more—loss of deposit
28-41 days: 50% of fare plus deposit
27 days before and Day of departure: 100% of fare.
In case of concert or sporting tours, where admission tickets are purchased in advance, a minimum cancellation fee equivalent to the cost of admission tickets will apply.
Some accommodation require prepayment and refund will be subject to their conditions.
DAY TOUR DEPARTURE TIMES:
Coach terminal Advertised time
Port Panthers 10 mins after advertised departure time – on request
Hibbard Sports Club 15 minutes after advertised departure time
OTHER TOUR INFORMATION
All prices are based on twin share accommodation GST is included on all tour costs. Single supplement is available upon request.
For information on any of the above contact Henryk, Jenny or Anne-Marie on 02 6583 8669
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKINGS FOR TOURS
John & Staff (Port Travel) Ph: 02 6583 1422 Licence No. 2TA 000831
Jenny & Staff (Camden Haven Travel) Ph: 02 6559 9048
Robyn – Wauchope Travel – 02 6585 2288
TS Travel – Wingham PH: 02 5591 8375
Lauris at Helloworld Travel – Nambucca Heads PH: 02 6568 6455